On the way home we saw an amazing lightning storm and the clouds were so cool looking. I'm grateful for rain and the wonderful time we had today.
Friday, June 5, 2015
Great day with the girls then the Zoo
Celia has been coming home early from school lately. She has had some trouble lately with some mean girls, but we have been spoiling her. The other day we went to park days at the pool and had a fun time and today we went and saw Pitch Perfect 2 the movie. it was really funny. Even Celia and I laughed out loud. It definitely wasn't my typical type of movie, but I was happy to be there with the girls. We sent Emmy off to Youth conference to sleep under the stars and headed to the Sacramento zoo for Dream Night. We got little stuffed animals and saw old friends there.We had two tutors with us:Alyssa and Allie. Spence seemed to enjoy sitting around on the various benches. He called a duck over once and we got to see glimpses on animals doing their thing. Spence was too tall for the typical place to take a picture, but for the most part, He was pretty happy. There were many more people there then I remember last year, It was too bad since there was a lot of waiting. The carousel seemed to be worth the wait for Spence and we were all so pleased we made it through successfully.
On the way home we saw an amazing lightning storm and the clouds were so cool looking. I'm grateful for rain and the wonderful time we had today.
On the way home we saw an amazing lightning storm and the clouds were so cool looking. I'm grateful for rain and the wonderful time we had today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment