Sunday, September 27, 2015

Happy Birthday, Dear Brian

We celebrated at My folk's house for Brian's Birthday. It was decorated beautifully for fall and we enjoyed a wonderful spread of Mexican food. I'm glad I have such great  hosts for parents. The cake wake great too. It was funny, Brian just closed the candle with the lid rather than blowing it out. We tell Brian all the time about his brilliance and myriad of great ideas and I hope he knows he is admired and loved. He helped my parents find a GFI outlet that had blown, and he had assembled organization shelves in their garage much to their enjoyment. What a blessing it is to me to be able to visit with my parents and my family. It was getting to be difficult to go to L.A. and leave half the family here for the visiting time. Spence does well at my folks house, all the children do. Celia and Joseph love the Aloha room with cable T.V. in there as we don't have it at home.

The boys made faces in the pictures of course and we all had a great time. My uploading of pictures on here has an error. I have to figure that out and get the pictures on here soon. I'm hoping for a lovely birthday for Brian.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...