Friday, October 23, 2015

Spontaneous Pumpkin Patch Visit.

We had a play date set up for Celia and her new friend for Friday. It happened to fall on a Friday that there was no school for the elementary aged kids and Spencer too. Joseph got out of school at 12:30 and then we headed to the Pumpkin Patch nearby. We had a hay ride and I really enjoyed being near all the fall harvest ambiance. Celia has so much fun with this little friend and we found out she lives nearby. Liz the tutor got to come with us and she enjoyed it too. I love to be spontaneous and for all to have fun so this was a great experience. Celia had a little drama with her friend Olivia before this date and I'm so glad they resolved it and we moved on so that fun could  be had by all.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...