Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday, Wow! Fia Fia Forever.

KoOlina is an impressive resort. The grounds are beautiful and we enjoyed walking around the grounds. I'm an early riser so I could see the prep work that goes into making it such a clean and organized place. There was a lot of mowing of the lawns and raking of the white sandy beaches. It was all so beautiful The reflection pool was my favorite are to hang out by. Tanya came t visit and we attended the Fia Fia Luau that night. It was really great! I felt the memories of being a Polynesian dancer come flooding back. I bought poi balls and we danced on stage for a little. My mom got videos of Tanya, my Dad and I dancing and participating. My folks were called up and honored for having been married 40 or more years. The pictures cannot do just to the feeling of love, family, and happiness I felt. I was grateful to be there and I wanted Emmy to be here and come for her honeymoon to feel the love of marriage and celebrating of it there at the KoOlina. The food was great and also the music, company and sunset. It was a peak experience and I'm so glad to have gone.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...