I should want to go to pinewood derby, but I just don't. Brian and I decided to make a special Daddy Daughter and Mom date instead of carving a car for competition because now the girls have a chance to participate. With Celia we headed to the mall. Brian is such a good sport. We had steak for Celia there in the food court, which was actually very yummy. I can't believe what steak eaters our kids are.
We then headed to Build a Bear Workshop. Celia picked out a candy scented beautiful bear which she turned into Elsa from the movie, Frozen. I'm glad she was so happy and that we had a wonderful time together. Celia inspires us to be fun, youthful, and happy. She often asks me to come to the park, or have a play date, or to play imaginary with her. She wants to visit the river and the beach. She remembers and reminiscences of good times and it brings me back to those great times. I'm blessed to have the family that I do and each brings joy to my life in many ways.
There are hard things too. school has been challenging for my littlest and of course drama with funding for Spencer's tutoring. I've felt the blessings of the Lord on our behalf as I work for their welfare and pray for help. Spencer will have tutoring for a few more months which is a miracle for his age. Celia is getting more friends and help at school despite the opposition she faces.
I'm always trying to approaches and looking for revelation on behalf of our children and for new ways to organize and better myself. It is a full time job and it is a life's work I'm committed to.





No comments:
Post a Comment