Thursday, February 25, 2016

Princess Party and Date Night

We are going to miss Janet as our Supervisor over the kids' tutoring. We have a lot of fun especially during Celia's sessions. We decided to make her last day here fun as well. We had a Princess party. Celia made her  a card, we took pictures, danced and played Go Noodle. We enjoyed a tea party with chocolate Strawberry Greek yogurt which was actually pretty yummy.  Each time we have  positive polite experience it is bettering Celia's social skills. How great is it to be social an have it be a positive teaching moment as well.
Brian and I had date night and Emmy ran the kids all over for me. I'm really going to miss her and her help with driving(amongst other things)when she returns back to school. Brian and I enjoyed going out for BBQ ribs at Dickies and visiting his folks after. We had great conversation and lost track of time. It is nice to see other's perspectives on life an religion, it keeps us thinking. I'm grateful for the improvement and learning that goes on each day and we strive to learn and grow. Ever changing, hopefully for the better.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...