Friday, March 25, 2016

Monterey, Woohoo.

We were talking about going to the Monterey Aquarium and spring break was coming up soon. I found a great deal at the Monterey Plaza Hotel and booked it. Last time, Spencer got to go with us there, but he wasn't into the Aquarium. Since Emmy is in town from college she stayed and watched Spence while Bri, Joseph,& Celia and I went to see the Aquarium . Buying tickets with the hotel we were able to go two days for the price of one. I was glad because there was so much to see. I loved the Jellyfish and the sea turtles and hammerhead sharks The aviary was fun too, and Celia liked all the hands on stations where she could press buttons.

We ate dinner at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Co. and had a seat right by the water. We love the grounds near the hotel and sat by the fire in the evening and had hot chocolate to warm us up. The kids love the room and slept well. The next day Brian, and Joseph enjoyed the hot tub on the roof with the ocean view and Celia and I played at the beach. I had a chance to relax up at the spa too.  We enjoyed the Aquarium a second time, ate at Johnny Rockets, and explored the historical parts of cannery row. We went on the 17 mile drive and it was gorgeous there. The wind brought endless waves and beautiful blues in color. We saw many seals and enjoyed the beach, views and road trip together. We will be back with the whole family soon. It was a wonderful short reprieve and vacation. We are so blessed.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...