After returning from our little vacation, it was a rush to get in Easter mode. I even bought eggs that were boiled and colored already.:) On Saturday, we went to our ward Donut Social/Easter egg hunt. They had the hunts separated by age. Good thing we had already had an egg hunt with Merlene in our back yard for the big kids because they were too old to hunt at the church function. The Easter Bunny came and they had a little photo booth. I got to hold a few babies. I forget how little they are. Our new cousins are in our ward now, moved here from Albuquerque and they have the cutest 5 month old twins, a boy and a girl. Celia wanted to hold one and really enjoyed that. I think Celia had a blast at the party. She said to me" Were you watching me be awesome"? She is such a fun character in our family. We went for family ride on Saturday and found a Pizza hut with a sit down area. Those are hard to find, but the family sure enjoyed it. Emmy will be going back to school soon, so we have to get in all the time we can with her and all of us as a family. It is heavenly when all of them are getting on well and we are enjoying each other's company. Church was great on Sunday. Emmy and I taught my Primary class and Brian taught in Priesthood. We had a yummy steak dinner at home with our new cousins and my folks. Family makes it better. Melanie brought amazingly yummy homemade rolls an my mom make a ice cream cake that was very delicious. Our BBQ is on it's last leg, but all was yummy. We were pleased to see RahRah who brought Easter to us too. We are so loved. I'm grateful we have our health and strength to celebrate our Savior's resurrection with family and food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...



No comments:
Post a Comment