Fall is coming soon. The weather is changing, we see clouds more and the grass seems happier with a little cool air. I'm nesting a little. I want to decorate for fall and cook more. I think I've cooked every night this week which for me is a big deal. Joseph has been having more of a say in things now that Emmy went back to school. He wants enchiladas all the time, tacos at Chando's, and to be chauffeured to birthday parties, dances, and other activities with friends. He wants to learn the banjo and is talking up as storm about his fantasy football team. Joe is also going to be taking his online permit test soon too. My little seeds are growing up!
Spencer is still so tall an now skinny. He is doing a little better. He is calming down as the storms of new school changes have happened. We continue to try and make things loving and consistent at home and it helps. We also stopped taking him by the Antelope house, which I'm sure helps his annoyance level to decrease. We are waiting to close and are hoping and praying we will make it through the home inspection process. It is a joke how much they find that seems to be wrong, but is really quite minor.
The kids are all in school now and Celia has tutoring again. Still none for Spence, but the arrival of a tutor for Celia helps Spence relax a bit.
My folks had their 47th wedding anniversary and we had them over for dinner and games. The meat had bone on it so there was less amount than usual. Emmy took a bunch then we divided it differently and all was well. they kids are so spoiled with the abundance of food, support and love around here. We have enjoyed having Emmy home and hearing her two cents on things. We got her applied for BYU winter and and hoping for the best on that front. She will grow and learn so much in Utah as well as she did in Idaho, maybe more.
We seem to have more people over lately. I guess we are coming out of our shells a little bit. We are doing better at family pictures too! We went over to picture people located in a baby store and were able to look forward and get a family picture. Emmy was so pleased and surprised how much better it went than in years past. I think keeping it short and simple works well for our group. Maybe someday we can get an on location professional photo shoot in nature and have it be a great success.
Cub scouts has been going well. So far I enjoy being Cub master very much.We had a campfire over here in the backyard. I knew we should get a fire table for something! The kids enjoyed cooking S'mores and running around in the backyard. We have a big pack meeting this month on being an everyday hero. I have to finalize the details and delegate somethings so it can run smoothly. We are looking forward to Brian's birthday and a a visit to the cabin and Albuquerque for him. Things are great with the family and we are so grateful and thankful for our many blessings.




No comments:
Post a Comment