Friday, August 12, 2016

22 Years of Married Bliss

I can't believe it has been twenty two years since we were sealed in the Los Angeles Temple. I love to do temple work and there has been so much work coming available lately for my mom's side of the family. It has brought me great joy in doing temple work for those ancestors we've found. I'm so glad Brian and I share in these saving ordinance with our little family. I was reminiscing of our honeymoon and the day. We were truly blessed. We still are to be in love and to be happy with our choices we have made thus far in this life with regards to marriage and family.

We went to the Goldthorpe's Wedding reception for their daughter, checked on the Antelope house(seems like that is all I do these days) and then made our way to Red Lobster for dinner. Rocktail lobster and steak are what I got and Brian had the snow crab legs. Both were delicious and even better was our tie together. I''m so glad we take time for date night so that when all the children are gone we will have maintain that friendship love, and camaraderie as we have grown together through the years. So blessed to have Brian in my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...