Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Emmy's Turn

Emmy might be the kindest kid, well in ways she acts towards me. I think it has to do with age and being thankful. Well I'm thankful for her and what a great support and friend she is to me. She has help alleviate some pressure off me in my child care duties these past few months since she has been home from school. I was pleased and relieved to get a chance to go overnight to Monterey with Emmy.  We had a family Annual pass, but Emmy hadn't had the opportunity to go since she watched Spence last time. I appreciate Brian going to work late and coming home early to support us in our journey. It was a lovely drive down with little traffic and beautiful vistas of greenery.  We went straight to the 17 mile drive when we arrived Emmy got very excited and the rocky beaches and we stopped at almost every cove or outlet on the tour.  We walked around Carmel and generally stayed out of the rain and enjoyed Hotel was great. I loved the fireplace restaurant in the lobby and the roaring firepit outside. It was very relaxing.  The next day we went up and down cannery row and we so happy. Emmy seemed to love the turtles, sea otters, and going to Bubba Gump's fish restaurant. I loved a  rainbow we saw and the sun coming out. It was so warm and colorful outside and I truly was happy.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...