Friday, March 17, 2017

Princess and St. Patty

Believe it or not, It is hard to get pictures of my kids. Celia dressed up as Elsa one day, finally. She has been asking for an Elsa costume for years and when I found a beautiful one that fit her, it took some getting used to. With a shirt underneath she was ready to play princess. We watched the movie Frozen together and had a grand time.  We do get a lot of family time together. It is nice. My folks hosted a St. Patrick's Day dinner and we enjoyed over at their house. Life flies by, it is good if I can even document a little. We are teaching Joseph to drive the Land cruiser and Emmy is doing quite bit with her single's ward. Spence is in a more calm mood lately which is always welcome.  This year is going to fly by, I just know it, but I'm going to try to enjoy and work hard in the meantime.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...