Wednesday, November 22, 2017

November changes and opportunities to party




It was fun to Host Thanksgiving at our home. My folks and Brian's folks came. I invited more extended family via a fb page.:) Willow, Jeremiah, and Uncle Scott made it. It was so nice. Emmy was in town, our New Adult. I can't believe she is 21 now. She still went and shopped Black Friday with me and when she is home it is just like usual and like she never left. We did have some challenges/adjustments this month. Joe and Caroline broke up and we had some issues with identity theft and purchases. We are pretty resilient though and still felt grateful through this Thanksgiving season. I had our Bunco party for Christmas early on November 30th at my house. It was a fun time and my friends left at midnight after yummy food, a favorite items gift exchange and a whole lot of chatting. Thanksgiving pack meeting went well as also. We collected items for the homeless and put up a thankful tree. It was a neat opportunity to serve in the community. I also was interviewed for our family being the spotlight profile in the West Roseville news. I was nervous, but happy with the end result. I suppose the socializing will continue in December with the KJ Christmas party as well as the packer party and the  ward Christmas party to start.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...