The past month has been so busy. Some highlights were Emmy coming home from school for the semester with no problem, and hearing Brian talk on the Book of Mormon in Church. My folks watched Spence, which was no easy task and Brian's parents even got to come and hear him. He did a great job. It was inspirational, well presented and on point. He is such a great and intelligent man and I am grateful to have his love and support. Things have been challenging with Spence, but we are doping all we can and hoping for the best. I was able to go to the temple on my own and with Brian. It really does help me to have an eternal perspective.
On Christmas Eve, Rah Rah and Papa came over with dinner and we had a lovely time with them. We were blessed again with my folks having us over for Christmas day dinner. I feel like we tried to have the Christmas spirit and overall it worked. So much goes on during the holidays and so many need comfort. I'm grateful for the Angels in my life.






No comments:
Post a Comment