Blessings have come right when they are needed most to lift and buoy up a hard situation. Oh how I pray for my sons and a better situation from where they are now. Advice has been given just for them. I have so much family and friend support. I am humbled by the choices that can change so much. Not having a fridge for a month was so difficult and frustrating. We did get a credit for an exchange and now have a wonderful new fridge with a slate front and a dishwasher to match. My time with Emmy home has been such a respite and so much fun. I'm glad we got to got to Utah together to check out BYU and to Chico to see a concert. Each time spent with each of my children and with Brian and with each extended family member is precious. Time files and memories fade, but I do see overall that the service and time spent helping other is beneficial. I know things can change at any moment. I know things are going to get better and am am looking for the beautiful blessings that are there in the meantime.
No comments:
Post a Comment