Monday, May 14, 2018

Welcome May

Mother's day turned out nice. I loved that Joseph was the Youth Speaker at church. He was so kind and loving to me with his words. I am glad to see him be such a good Young Man. I was happy to have Spencer home and I'm glad Brian was helping him to stay calm and relaxed. It was a long day for Brian, but what a great service it was.  At church Rah Rah got to come and watch Joseph talk and I was able to snuggle with Celia. I had a short meeting for my new calling in young women's then I was able to have some lovely snack of fruit kabobs and Costco muffins with the ladies in the ward. I visited my folks with Celia and they fed us like they do. My Dad showed me his power point presentation from their last trip around the world in 24 days. For Mother's day gifts, I was given a beautiful book by Brian and have been being spoiled for days by Celia. I also spoiled myself and and got my nails done on Friday along with my hair cut and flat ironed. I am learning to take time for myself to prepare for all that I need to do to care for these children. Emmy seems to be doing pretty good at BYU and I am proud of her strength and independence. She is rocking the transition to new things and being so brave and faithful. Joe made it to Junior ball and we got a few group pictures. He has a few weeks left of his junior year. Things are up in the air, but we are ready to help him be successful in any way even it there will be big changes. We are finding ways to have respite and get out. We had a Cinco de Mayo celebration and celebrated six years in the Roseville house and we had fun at Pete's for an early Mother's day meal with Bri, Celia, Joe and I. We are making it and are blessed.~















No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...