Friday, February 15, 2019
February Festivities
Plans change and weather is in the way sometimes. We have had a lot of rain on and off, but also some lovely sunshine and beautiful clouds. I like to focus on the beautiful green grass around town and the trees blossoming in with their white and pink fluffy flowers. While on a car side with Spence, I felt like a good alternative to going to Utah for Uncle John's daughter's wedding would be to have a valentine dinner at the Zinfandel grill in fair oaks. I'm glad I had this idea because it turned out to be a lovely time. I went to visit Spence as school for valentine's day and had a cupcake with him. He like to see me then he seemed over it and smiled when i left. It is hard to switch gears and I'm so glad we are changing our relationship and seeing him for a few minutes was just fine. No car ride, but yet he knew I cared and he could move on with his daily routine at school. The grandparents, Joe and I had the most delicious food and were happy to have Joe drive us to dinner with a break in the rain. We stopped by Ettores bakery and visited a consignment store nearby. these are kind of our things and the boys were good sports. Brian and Celia had a daddy daughter date to In n out and target where Celia got her new favorite electronic toy that she couldn't live with out. All these pet wannabes, I may have to break down and let her have a dog or cat sometime. I felt like spreading the love yesterday. We played love letter with Bri and my folks and had a lot of chocolate covered strawberries. I hope all my friends and family know they have me as a valentine! I sent Emmy a package and we greatly missed her. I feel so grateful for all my loves and want the best for each of them. I pray and am concerned for my neighbor. I try to smile at folks I pass while walking and the mall and it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Prefect for enduring this wintery time of year.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...




No comments:
Post a Comment