It is such a blessing to have Spencer in his own little spot and being monitored for medical issues. He does better for them going to doctor's appointments. I am happy I have access to his chart and that I can see that I did take him and trouble shoot through his medical problems and that this will need to persist. There is help and my help is still needed and it is somehow fulfilling. He changed housemates and a is looking at getting a new place sometime this year. Growing and becoming more independent is such a neat possibility for him. He has his own little life with friends and caregivers and professionals and we are definitely still in his life. He was so giggly last time we went for a ride after the rain and it was sunny and he enjoyed the time. We did too. I often think on him and what I can do for him and somehow hings come up and I am needed here. Celia even said she likes that her food isn't being stolen by Spencer. Others have needs here in the family and he isn't the only child.
We had malakai for a while, but it is nice to get back to me taking Celia to school and back and spending that quality and quantity of time together again. She is cute learning about snapchat and keeping me in the loop on who her favorite youtubers are and the latest on her earnables. Hatchimals, arts stuff, amibos and webkin cards. She is turning into a mini Emmy too. It feels like history is repeating itself with another daughter, and it makes me stop and enjoy because I know these years fly by.
Joe is having more time with his friends and finally getting some school work started, phew. It could be the threat of not coming to Hawaii that spurred some interest, but we will take the work none the less. He has come to young men's and church more which I appreciate. We have fun going to get drinks and eating out together. Bri had a late meeting today, so we three went out the breakfast. I love our family time together and it wasn't even play games. We have been a little sick this month, but I am hoping for better health just as we are seeing better weather around here. i saw blossoms today already and a few days we have seen 70 degrees. I counting my blessings and working hard to keep all that is important to us going well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...




No comments:
Post a Comment