I heard the Prophet was going to be speaking at BYU devotional the Tuesday Emmy was going to be in town and it would be on the same day as the Avril Lavigne concert we planned to attend. We hung out in the morning and watched the devotional. I was happy to hear about what is most important to the Lord at this time. He wants his young people to know the truth, and his laws. He wants to give them more info and to admonition them to be strong and be examples of those on the path.
Emmy and I went to Berkeley first to another Ameona store. It was cool, but the one is Hollywood was a bit more impressive with its selection. There were a lot of homeless on the street in Berkeley and it wasn't s cool of a vibe as I was hoping for. We left and headed to the temple after that. I sure could appreciate the hills and weather and beauty from visiting the beautiful temple grounds there. We watched a short video and there was a good feeling there.
We visited ck London's square and had a lovely early dinner of appetizers there. It was beautiful and open and nice, which is my favorite. We went to grocery outlet (a nice familiar place)after and then qwent to wait in line for the concert. We were blessed with a good parking spot and enjoyed talking to each other outside.
I was happy to get indoors, and the opener was so entertaining, he danced and wiggled all around and I was cracking up. It was a good concert and Emmy seemed to like it, so did I. We made it home with no problems, it wasn't too late at night. No need for the energy drink we prepared and I came home to a new gaming computer.:) Lights and sounds a new. It was a lovely day!






No comments:
Post a Comment