I was happy to go out with Onder and Celine in Davis recently. Its fun for Bri and I to double date. I was happy to check in on her pregnancy of twins and try ti give and support or advice on their upcoming debut. Our children are blossoming. I can't even imaginary an infant at this time or two! Celia is five feet 8 1/4 inches now and we are always comparing our heights to see if i am still taller and currently, I am.:)
Joe is getting ready for his next step. he is attending the singles ward, I am glad Emmy has been able to attend with him twice, and we have reserved an apartment for him when he starts school in Jan. It is the same place Emmy stayed, Windsor. It was a great spot for her, so I am hoping for the best for him. One thing I've noticed lately is that the kids seem to feel a sense of family unity. I know Joe will come home and visit and that Celia feels a great part of our family community. Emmy is home and seeing us all the-time and Spence seems to really love our visits and the kids( except Celia) love to visit and bond with him too. We got him a new washer and dryer for his duplex, it was so needed. I also put up curtains to block out the sun and keep his electricity bill from being such a chunk of his money. they are grays and cute.
At home, we play Magic the Gathering all the time now and Emmy sits in on it too when she visits. I admit, it has become a little more fun and challenging making and playing my own commander deck, but it can be quite time consuming. I hope all this time together thinking, planning and playing these games with benefit our children and they can learn life lessons and feel connected.
I have been enjoying temple work and family history on my family search app lately. My calendar is connected to my ancestors dates and I am notified of birthdays and anniversaries and their special days. It is interesting to read little facts abbot their life and it brings me joy. I love the picture I have in m y living room of all the family or angels above the head of a woman interested in her and her doings. It is difficult to help and mold the future generation especially in faith leading to testimony and strength in the gospel. I know my extended family on the other side of the veil is interesting and rooting for me in my efforts. I hope to be buoyed up and come off conquering in this endeavor. I love my family so much and i want their lives to be as happy and as fulling as mine.







No comments:
Post a Comment