Saturday, November 30, 2019

Pre-Thanksgiving

The winds of change came quickly,but that is fine. I've had so much fun with all the good outweighing the bad this last month. Monterrey with Brian was amazing. I loved seeing Santa Cruz all sown to Carmel. Joe Graduated, yay. I had a good IEP with Celia's school so there is some good advocating going on there, despite some trouble.  The visit with Tanya and her son and friends went well. Celia seemed to be enthralled with the snow and it was a great family. time. Black Friday was different this year,but going with Brian and Celia was a lot of fun and not nearly as crowded than on Thursday nigt when I went with Joe. I feel grateful and blessed this holiday season. More peace and happiness through service.






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...