Sunday, December 8, 2019

Blessed Day


I love that Joe serves in the primary and has been coming to church with us consistently. I have always loved to sing the hymns with him in church. I was so pleased to see him receive the Melchizedek priesthood today. I feel suddenly, he grew up and is a man now. I guess I can let him go off to college and live his life and I am so proud of him and all that he has is. He has been making great strides lately and it warms my heart. Brian mentioned me as an example to him in the priesthood and I felt so happy to hear that and so glad for my striving to do the Lord's will.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...