Disneyland was wonderful. I was glad Emmy could come and we were fortunate from beginning of the day to the end. There weren't long lines, the weather was perfect and we got to see fun characters and have yummy snack food. The turkey leg was a classic and the rides were great. we saw just about everything we wanted to see. The shuttle from the hotel was our first ride hehe. It was a bit fast paced. I was able to handle a few calls about my boys while at the park and we loved our experience. I was proud of Celia and how much energy she had and how willing she was to go out and have fun. WE went out to downtown Disney the next night with Brian and it was fun to feel the Disney excitement on a lesser scale, again. Celia liked the Legos and the Disney store and the girls each got a Disney baby from Lilo and stitch that were so soft. We went to Huntington beach that day too and Bolsa Chica. since I know where to park that is free.
WE used my gift card on restaurants on the the trip too. We hit Boudins and Macaroni Grill which were both so yummy. Emmy got us a discount with her Disney visa and I got use a discount with my AAA card,. We even got a discount for Brian\s conference registration. I also got us a discount from Expedia or tickets to Knot's berry farm. I loved all the deals.
The weather was wonderful and the family had a great time at Knot's berry farm too. We started with the Ferris wheel, which is scary for me, but without yoga breathing, I was able to do just fine. Next we went to Montezuma's Revenge. Lol I forgot how fast it goes. I liked it and the rest of the family started on my adventurous rides after that. some were a little to adventurous like Ghost rider, but we went on the log ride a lot and the river rapids seemed to be a hit with all. The girls did their school work and it turned out to be a wonderful mud week pick me up for the semester. On Saturday we went to Laguna Beach and it was so gorgeous and nice out. We got to go to lunch at BJ's even though our favorite one in balboa is permanently closed. It was nice and we sent Emmy off on a plane bacl to Utah and Brian drove us home while Celia and I dosed off a bit. I'm so grateful for the family memories and the time spent together.
\





















No comments:
Post a Comment