Celia and I colored on Sunday Morning and she read to me from her book. A mama loves to hear her children read. Celia warmed up some Eggo waffles for me and a sausage breakfast sandwich. I was happily surprised by Emmy posting a beautiful tribute to me on Facebook. I love that she is so appreciative and complimentary. She is a great woman. Spence gave me a few smirky smiles and we really enjoyed Bri driving us to Coloma and the backway through to Placerville for Spence and my Sunday ride. It was nice getting some KFC and seeing the mountains. Spence giggled on the steep turns that were high in the canyon. He has has a wrong week, but it was such a nice ride and i feel he is taken care of and felt surprisingly calm.
Joe surprised me by marinating and cooking T bone steaks for our little dinner outside Joseph also initiated our church meeting and led it. He knows what I like. He and I also went for a ride to see the lights on park on park and went for an Oreo Mcflurry which was yummy. I love that I have all my children and that they are good and kind. I feel very blessed to have been a stay at home mom and to have dedicated my life to the family. It is beginning to pay off and I hope for even more joy in it in the future.
We are at home still sheltering and it is just fine. I miss going out more, but a little visit to see my folks or have a social distanced Cinco de Mayo lunch has made all the difference. I can shop online and talk to folks. I miss ministering in person, but with the excitement of temples starting to reopen, I'm hopeful that things will be back at some point. It may not, be normal, but we will be happy for our freedom and make the most of it. Meanwhile, we are taking care of the house. Bri fixed the faucet in front of the house. We are tackling any oppositions that arise and try to stay in good spirits. We are doing our home church and praying and working together. It is a great time for growth.












No comments:
Post a Comment