Tuesday, January 19, 2021

January has been Good.


It was such a delight to have Emmy come back to visit after dropping off Joe. We continued the festivities of post Christmas. We ad fun going on family rides and test driving a new car! The van has been struggling lately and we knew we needed to have a replacement for seating the family members together. I've Always wanted to move to an SUV, get and Audi and treasure it in the garage, lol. Dreams do come true. Bri found it ,but I did have to decide and figure a lot off details and it was so worth the extra effort. Celia even liked it and talked about all the feels when we drove it off the lot together at sunset. 

Speaking of feels, it was so great to hear Brian give his testimony and I'm glad the kids could hear it too. Bri does such a  great job relating his experiences and thoughts and feelings in a concise and well spoken way. I was thinking, I think that too, but he says it better. I'm grateful for him.

I'm determined to stay faithful and try to be careful in my actions this year. I will be treasuring up the time and words that uplift me. I'll try to be more aware of my surroundings and others. I realize service brings me joy, so I hope to do a lot of that this year as well. I've had a few of my wishes granted so to speak recently, so its time for new goals and aspirations for a better situation for all my loved ones on the year to come. I've got a lot to pray for and to support and and excited to do that this year.~



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...