The weather has been all over the place, ,but Spring has sprung. I love seeing the bulbs coming up in the yard and the popcorn popping on trees around town. Spence has been doing great riding in the black car, so that can be a new and exciting thing for him in 2021. This year has been quiet with Joe gone, but still we are moving right along. We've changed every room getting the office going, but now we are changing around the cars. We are selling the van. Its time, but what great memories we had in their and it has served our family well. Laurie is interested in having it for her daughter, so we'll see. I like that they still have the Landcruiser and that we can see it sometimes. It makes me feel like we take good care of our cars to have them have such long life with little to no problems. The van just need brakes and some TLC, but I'm okay with having less stewardship in the car department.
We are still taking our Saturday and Sunday rides, they have morphed in to date night. We go to various that's cheap stores and ride around town with Celia. We still hit up game stores although that has morphed into Brian playing Arkham horror or Lord of the rings on his own.
We had a good Valentine's Day going out to lunch with my Folks at Il Fornaio. It was so yummy and nice that their outdoor seating was an indoor feel and warmth. Celia and I went to TJ Maxx with Brian and picked our cute clothes for Celia and some necklaces for her and I. She is spoiled, but needs all the love right now, Highschool with all its drama can be hard. We are just taking it one day at a time.
She loves cosplay so we got her a wig and I had to put it on to style it for her. Its not perfect so she is disheartened, but I thought it looked nice and it was fun styling it. Each of our children have had a big impact on the family and who I am, I believe its Celia's turn to shine and get all the attention, should be a fun ride.
![]() |














No comments:
Post a Comment