Schedules for college for the kids made it hard to get together for Easter and Joseph's birthday. Emmy saved the day and went to Rexburg to gather with Joe. I'm sure he would have been fine with his new found friends, but I wanted him to have family around and Emmy too. Things have been evolving quickly with Celia growing up and being opinionated and Joe being away so long. I had a dream last night where I could tell that it is hard for me to give my all to the life to the details of caring deeply for each child and them have the move away! I know we will have time again.
General conference was full of talks of hope and healing. Celia watched a bit with us and I'm glad Emmy watched it too. Every time Celia goes to seminary via zoom, does her module, attends young women's or goes to church with us in person,I'm taking it as a win.
The gospel and its teachings are so important to me and I would love for my children to grab hold and build their own testimonies. I sent the kids and Bri a group text sharing a great come follow me app that is so easy to access for scriptures and thoughts to ponder. The Lord's guidance in my life is an anchor to all I do and has proved well to be a guide to great decisions in my life. Its seems like it would be hard to Remember Christ all the time, but he is such a help and healer and life is so tumultuous in the world right now, it doesn't have to just be about Easter or being a super spiritual person. His kindness and charity make it to everyone can feel loved guided, appreciated and valued.







No comments:
Post a Comment