Tanya and fam came to town and it was a pretty nice time. Addison came early to our house and we had a great time with him. I bbqed for him for hi healthy diet and he watched Celia's game play. He seemed to be interested in Roseville and I was more than happy to give him a tour. Celia had a stake youth ice cream social to go to and Emmy came into town that night, so it was a really great time. We hung out with the grandparents and had lunch and dinner with most all of us at the grandparents house. It was surreal to have gatherings again and to feel the warm of summer on its way. Bri still took Spence for his Sunday ride and I was pleased to hear they had a great time and Spence seems to be pretty happy. The water had been turn off and not back on due to some work next door and Brian got it figured out and them back in business. Bri is such a handy helper and so smart, He can fix almost any problem or situation. I'm so grateful to have him in my life. We've had a bit of challenges these last few weeks, but bringing the family together make the gratitude abound and the happiness more apparent.










No comments:
Post a Comment