The family reunion had been planned and postponed due to Covid 19 prevalence. It was time to get the Holmes family together again and Kanab Utah would be the destination. I had heard stories of the area from my Dad growing up. Joe wanted to go and he also wanted his car. I felt the desire to help him get that going, It was a bit of work. It was a whirlwind of a trip heading to Rexburg with Celia. It was the first time I drove that far as the only driver and I was happy to have Celia to keep me company. We hung out in Idaho falls and picked up Joe the next Day. We then picked up Addison and met up with Emmy then headed to Kanab. The family reunion at Johnson ranch was beautiful, spiritual. It was a great experience with lovely, weather scenery and catered food. We came away with feelings of strong family bonding and stories for days. Our cabins we stayed in were pretty cool and we had fun each night. We went to the Grand Canyon, which is such a wow place and we car quality time in the car. the whole thing was grand and I'm glad we stopped off in Vegas for a night so I could pretend to visit Italy and France and New York while there. It was an all around great trip that was better than expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...










































No comments:
Post a Comment