Saturday, December 31, 2022

Full of Family and their friends

It was fun to see Joseph's friend David come home from his mission. He came over and it was like he hadn't been gone. It was the beginning of a month full of games and Pokemon Go runs. We then saw Ethan. The buddies were back together again. Earlier in December we visited the remotw island of Kauai. Our Trip there was so tropical and beautiful and full of figuring out coopertaion with the whole extended family. When I got back, it seemed all about Spencer's teeth and continues to be so. However, we started getting the plus ones coming to town. First Emmy and Laura, then Jordon made a surprise appearance of of Joseph's trunk. Celia had a few trip to the mall with Patrick and Joseph and spent time over at Joseph's house. They talked a lot over discord as well. I love visitng the giving tree at our mall to donate help with water and toilets in other country's. We had a cold snap here and I ran a bunch of coats to Deseret Industries in hopes ofhaving coats for those that need it. I sent Christmas cards as a hopre to say Hi to all I could and let them know I was thinking about them. We had Christmas Eve dinner here and It was fun to host and the ham was so yummy. We did Christmas Brunch at my Mom's and visited Spence for our yearly family picture out in front of his house. He is in a good spot where he is at and we are very grateful. For New year's we had 12 people for posole and Just Dance gamming. It was a blast. I can't believe how blessed we are to have so many friends that came to visit our kids and all the things they did with those friends even not at our house. We are truly blessed with great relationships which are so important in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...