Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Beginning of a year, end of a semester.
After the Holidays, I packed up Christmas and Celia and I worked on her semester end. It was so much work and Celia worked like a trooper. We had an extension of time. This was a godsend, a tendy mercy, or relief. many great gains were made. Because of the extra time, moving back to in person school wasn't made a viable option to the disdain of Celiabear. She wants friends and daily interaction with kids her age. She earned getting her hair cut and colored. I felt like her extra time working hard paved the way for success with so many B's and and A. I was glad the boys (Joseph and Patrick) were coming around, even to the house. Celia had some other friends from Westpark High School over here as well. With the big push to finish and all the excitement with friends, there has been a little bit of burnout. During this busy tme, Im still writing for the Auburn Journal and going to Admin meetings for the Demonstration Garden at Loomis Library. I attended book group and have been doing so much for Master Gardeners that I've logged 100 total hours, which should earn me a busy bee pin. All these busy days are a shift in things we do, but I feel there is significant growth in Celia and I. I can't forget Spencer. There were two spcialize dentist appointments and a Quartely meeting for him in January. He has quite a few changes going on in his world, but is supported and is so smart. He finds ways to get himself more groceries and popsicles by demanding a second ride to the store and refusing to eat the normal Little Ceasars Pizza we order for him. January did not fly by, but much was accomplished. We also had three weeks of significant weather. Raining and flooding were abounding. I feel fortunate that our home and property remained in tact. Im hoping for a wonderful February getting into the groove of things and healing up any wounds that needs to be bound, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...










No comments:
Post a Comment