Tuesday, December 31, 2024

Three weeks of fun family togetherness

I can't believe how well our three weeks with everyone here went. Even hazel was such a fun addition to the holidays and fun.Some Highlights were all the meals together at home and in resturants and such special christmas activities. I loved the Live nativity with my folks and Celia. Christmas Eve was pretty special with Jason and Robyn coming over. I loved that we plays Hot Seat{a game my friend gave me} and that we express what we were grateful for. Christmas and New Years were fun too. The grandparents came over and we danced to Just Dance to pass the time and it was so fun. So full of games and running aorund in so many different cars, like the cybertruck and Emmy's new red Lexus. There were hectic things to like Spencer's washer on the fritz again and Emmy having the stress of closing on a house, but we all did well. I'll never forget these times and how grateful I am for tese beautiful people and their visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...