Friday, January 31, 2025
Fun in the New Year
This new year was packed with more fun in the beggining than usual. I was excited to have the thought of going to see "The Killers" in Vegas in my mind for the whole month. Emmy figured out the code for presale tickets to be encore. SHe is such a smarty! First though, Onder and Celine had a belated Christmas party at this beautiful, fancy, modern and delicious resturantand I was excited all month with anticipation. I love going with them to have several course meals. I think they are better dinners than the whole KJ Christmas parties we went to for years. I always was excited when Brian would bring home a flyer with information for a work party. It is a time for me to dress up! I wore my high heels and its fun to have and occasion to go out at night and make a concerted effort to be cute. The evening was wonderful and we had a great time. I'm glad with what I chose to eat and I feel so blessed to participate and meet new friends.
"The Killers" in Las Vegas were fantastic. I loved running around town with Emmy eating at many places and shopping around. We got a lot of steps napped in the middle and went out again after changing shoes and learned to use the monorail! The breakfasts we had I found on Maps with 4.7 ratings and theywere so good! I was worried I'd miss my flight but it was delayed so I had all the time in the world. The Lions were exciting and I was getting a little close to Winston and looking him in his eye, He lunged forward with a tiny growl and set me in my place. I was spooked and gave him the respect he demanded. Apparently, you don't look a predator in the eyes. I am learning still at my age, but I hoping to be so much more careful than I have ever been. Life is good and seeing Spence and having Celia at home has been a blessing. Time is flying by, but I can't wait to see what this year Brings! Yay, 2025!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...













No comments:
Post a Comment