Wednesday, April 30, 2025

Pink Birthday

Celia wanted to do a photo shoot. I love that she has a beautiful dress pictures with. We had a most beautiful and yummy cake with raspberry jam inside. It was so good so much so that someone wanted to know where we got it from. Easter with both sets of Grandparents at the house was pretty good. We love haivng them both in town. We had an extended weekend visit with Murphy and Emmy and Jordon surprised us with a visit as well. We loved walking around the neighborhood in the spring and enjoying April in Roseville. Kieran graduated from BYU and we went to his commencementin Provo, Ut. It was a beautiful time and such a blessing to go and be in the Marriot center for the graduation. We all had a meal at the Block resturant. It took a long time and was very expensive, but it was yummy and we had a great time together. It was worth the 13 hour tesla drie to and from Utah. I learned about how to drive and change a Tesla at the superchargers in Nevada. I won't be taking a trip like that without a gas vehicle again any time soon. It was a lovely time and we made meany great memories and got more Minky blankets. I did spend a little time in Lehi at the Kids house. Joe's room was a nice retreat with how quiet it was and it was just a calm vibe that I needed. I'm so grateful I could crash there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...