Monday, June 8, 2009
Celia can Read!
Celia loves to read books and it seems she has began to memorize or recognize things she sees often. She has been saying "Celia.. C L I A." She hasn't figured out there is an E in her name, but we praise her quite a bit for her vocalizing. We have been drawing pictures for her on paper when trying to distract her in church or other places we like her to stay quiet. Now she tells us what to write and then can find any name or thing we write when asked with full accuracy. So far she can read Celia, Emelie, Emmy, Mama, Daddy, Joseph, Spencer, Dora, Boots, Backpack, and Rah Rah. It is really fun and we all enjoy adding new words to her visual vocabulary.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
That's awesome for being only 3!!! Yay Celia!!!
ReplyDelete