Wednesday, June 17, 2009
New Hobbies
Joseph has turned a new leaf! Its not all about video games anymore. He is reading the Hobbit and plans to watch the movie with dad very soon. Also, we had been talking about journal writing lately. Elder Eyring had a talk in General Conference about how he wrote in his journal nightly and tried to think of what the Lord had done for him in his life that day. He expressed what a grateful attitude it gave him and how he gained faith and felt love from our Heavenly Father. Emmy has been writing everyday since Brian's birthday 2007! Being the competitive type that Joseph is and not wanting to be left out Bri gave him a journal and he is recording his daily activities in it! Maybe he will realize what a great life he has since sometimes he forgets all the good and is very contrary! I'm thrilled he is becoming a reader/writer. I'm sure they will help me to remember all these times when I'm older and have lost my memory hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
I came across an old journal of mine last month! It was so fun to read...and laugh at myself lol. Good job Emmy & Joe!
ReplyDelete