Saturday, June 20, 2009
Discovery Indeed!
We loved going to Discovery Kingdom. Misty had season passes and asked us to go with her and we were so glad we went. Spencer doesn't do crowds and lines and Celia was too little for the rides so they stayed home.:) Everything was new for us and what a wonderful variety of things to do! When we got there everyone was excited about the Tony Hawk Ride, a whole lot of twisting and turning like a skateboarder. Emelie let us know how much she loved any spinning rides and we all realized her love for it the rest of the day! She renamed this one super spinning ride (that I couldn't even watch) Awesomeness. Highlights of the day for me were getting completely soaked on the river rafting ride, seeing the tiger show, and riding a huge Elephant! I sure missed the rest of our family, but it was such a great experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
Cant wait to see the elephant pics!! =)
ReplyDelete