Monday, June 15, 2009
Enjoying Our Yard~
I've been so pleased lately at how much the kids are enjoying the backyard. We can stay out there for a long time and everyone is happy even Spencer who is such a wiggle worm that he never sits still. He has pulled over his trampoline next to some stacked up plastic chairs and lays out there with his feet up just singing and smiling in the sunshine. All the kids want to help me garden and are right there helping me to prune any bushes or water!! We have nature lovers! They also practice skateboarding and scootering, Celia is learning how, but would rather we drive her around the yard.~ In the summer we use our back patio to eat almost all of our meals, and with it being so warm lately we BBQ a lot. Today I used the BBQ for hamburgers for lunch and we swam in the hot tub. Okay maybe I should have let the kids in there as a pool before now, but they are really enjoying and appreciating it. I BBQed again for dinner this time Raspberry Chipotle Chicken. I was told I didn't make enough food. I think that means they liked it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
oooo...recipe please!!! =)
ReplyDeleteIts a marinade from Trader Joe's! Gotta love that place.~
ReplyDelete