Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Perspective~
I learned earlier in my life that all pain does go away eventually. Recently, I have learned that unpleasantness does too! We've all heard the saying; Life is full of peaks and valleys. One day can be filled with mishaps, annoyances, stresses, and various burdens. The same day however can be full of pleasant weather, kind words, memories of happy times, or gratefulness to be alive and well. If I chose to focus on the negative it would be depressing. Even someone with an "Ideal" life could find reasons to complain. Instead of wallowing over the messes, the broken objects, the bruises, the headaches, or heartaches, I say there is too much to be happy about~~ I have a wonderful marriage, four beautiful really good children, and so much comfort, support, and love in my life. Everyday I take a hectic morning, afternoon, or evening, and try to find some peace and happiness. Its possible! I am so grateful to Brian. He really helps me and our children to be happy. This week I am forgetting the flood for the second time on our new laminate, the garage that can never be straight, and the screaming from Spencer that no one could ever ignore, and I'm enjoying the beautiful backyard, the time to myself I have while Celia is at preschool, the choices and opportunities I am blessed with, and the amazing way others in public are kind and courteous to me! Now I'm off to go play Volleyball. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
Awe!!! I have the best sisters!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!