The kids are really into Avatar, the last Air Bender series. Celia always says she is the Fire Bender and she turned out to be pretty interested in lighting off fireworks in our front yard tonight. She said as she was going to bed; "I like the fire, I can't believe it!"
We all had a lot of fun. First we used popits then the other ones you pull that Emmy had left over from some other time(I wonder when?). Also a firework that made the annoying loud high squeal, sparklers shaped like guns that proved dangerous, a black widow, which was a lot of little stars and the Grand Finale. Pretty fun. We smell a little like smoke now, but the kids cleaned up the street nicely and we were done just in time for the sprinklers to come on.
Joseph thought the Grand Finale was pretty cool.:)
I love our flag.
Better late then never.:) It was a great Monday night family home evening acvtivity.~
Looks like you guys had a great time! I agree it sounds like a great FHE!
ReplyDelete