Joseph, Emmy, & I went to Spencer's last day of summer school party. They were so nice to us. The kids got hats and leis and Spence even took home a goodie bag. I was happy to see Spence's new teacher for the upcoming year and talk with her. It was very apparent that Spence likes us talking about him playing and watching guitar hero. He went from sitting around to all smiles. His new teacher Melissa is going to have a home visit before school starts and I'm hoping for a great year for Spence. He will miss his aides and I think they will miss him more, there was a lot of saying good byes and teary eyes.



Spence and his summer teacher Barb. He did great with her and Spencer verbalized a lot for her this summer.:)

This is Cecelia, one of Spencer's aids at school. She truly loves him. I am grateful to her and her caring way towards him. I like her name too hehe and she called Spencer doodle bug before she even knew we called him that.:)

I don't have a flower in my hair, its just the wall decoration hehe. I love that you can see Spencer's teacher taking the picture in the background too along with Spence's siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment