Friday, March 2, 2012

Joy from my mini photographer






Our neighbor Mckenna came over and wanted our kids help with a photography project. She also brought over a few pictures she took of Celia earlier. They were cute, she had wrapped Celia up in a scarf and put a knit hat on her, oh so couture! Celia was so excited she then wanted to take some pictures. I let her borrow the point and shoot camera Emmy and I share. Celia had fun taking pictures of everything. She was giggling and had a great time. She took a few pictures of her tutors, her toys, one of the toilet, and the fridge. She was cracking herself up showing others her pictures she took.
I decided to take this time to take pictures of Celia and Spence. It was a great feeling seeing them so calm and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...