Wednesday, March 14, 2012

News News News



These past few weeks seem uneventful, yet full of news. I realized we always have things going on. The life of a big family I think.~ Emmy has been playing up a storm in her new high school band, at festivals, championship basket ball games, and concerts at different high schools. I am glad she is getting exposure to these different high schools. She doesn't love change too much and we popped it on her that we are thinking of moving! We want to be in an area nearby, but it is still a change, maybe even a different zip code!
We've looked at houses and we've somewhat appeased Emmy with the thought she could have her own room and not have to share the bathroom with her brothers.:) I hope we can find something like that! We love one story homes and 2 story are a dime a dozen, but we are going to see what comes up and go from there.
I have taken up a new sport, Fencing! My friend Laurie told me about a fencing club where her son and a boy from church take classes. i have been interested in the sport of fencing for a while now, but haven't been able to find a class that would work for my schedule! It is an amazing sport. You have to be strong, quick, aware,and know technique. Also, it is very fast paced. Fencing has been a fun diversion and I wish it was longer than four classes! I have had vertigo for a while now and I seem to do good when distracted by the fun and concentration of Fencing, which is another added bonus!
I have been busy with home finding with the realtor we found this house with. I am having another surgery in preparation for my teeth being done and all pretty. Emmy is getting her braces off in April pending were her rubber band wearing. I have seen her wearing them a lot so that is exciting! There IEPs to prepare for for Celia and Spencer. Joseph is getting excited about his trip to Albuquerque for the 90th birthday celebration of Grandma Jean. He is also moving right along on getting his outdoorsmen badge in cub scouts and working on his arrow of light.
Changes in the children's tutoring has been new, but things are going pretty well. Spencer has a visual schedule for getting ready in the morning. So far it helps Spencer through his routine more smoothly and would be easier for someone other than me to get Spencer ready seeing all the steps it entails.:) Bri and I get to meet with the LDS philantrohpies dept of the church for lunch next week to hear and update on the humanitarian effort in the church. I'm very excited and glad to have such things to look forward to. I love my family, my life, and am happy to record this news update!( It's difficult to blog when you feel like you're on a boat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...