Friday, March 16, 2012

Mornings with CBJD



CBJD are intials for Celia Bear Jean Davis.:) Celia bear is learning to read. She is so cute reading her little books from school. She has been tested and earned three charms already. That is equal to tweleve or more books. We love our time together before school. We marched through the house today, her leading the way with Spencer's drum and a drumstick. We stopped by the bathroom to comb her hair and wash her face, then we marched to the laundy room(garage) to gather my clothes. She loved laying in my warm clothes and I tried not to care that they were getting all wrinkled. Lets be real, its not like I iron anyway!:) I am soaking in the happy mornings with my kindergartner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...