Thursday, September 6, 2012
Wacky Wednesday
Emmy and I had a lot of fun getting ready for Wacky Wednesday. We dressed like the other and I tried to smile like Emmy in some pictures we took. At the activity for young women's, we watched a clip of freaky Friday the movie at plenty of sugary desserts and played games. We guessed what the mother or daughters would do in embarrassing situations and compared results. Emmy and I know each other pretty well. We grabbed some tacos after and it was a great time. I love my mini me who has her own style and is such a great girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment