Sunday, August 26, 2012

Grand Slam~

Take me out to the ball game! Something exciting always happens when we go to see the River Cats.  We saw crash dummies on the way in and funny bobble head characters of Arnold Swarznegger, Ronald Reagan, and Gray Davis. The music is great and we have fabulous seats.  There were so many foul balls this time. One came right at us, we ducked, it hit the short wall two rows in front of us and bounced off in a different direction..  We always talk about keeping our eyes on the ball and it was good we did! We listened to funny people yelling at the oppsing team who was the Salt Lake Bees.

The highlight was when the bases were load and I told Brian I needed to take out my camera. It was good luck! We saw a grand slam! (that means our tickets are good for  a free grand slam breakfast at dennys) It was so far out of the park. I love to see the beautiful golden bridge and see the sun go down while we're there. I'm glad its a tradition to go to these games and I can't wait to see Joseph play the National Anthem there this fall with his new school's band. He is playing his trumpet all around the house and enjoying being able to be louder than Spence's voice with it.  It is all good family fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...