Celia and Joesph wanted to swim even though it wasn't swimming weather.
20 Year High School Reunion
I'm glad I decided to go visit down south and see the family. We had a great time on Saturday relaxing, Joe and Celia swimming in the pool, shopping at the Korean Market, Yummy chicken Bento there, swinging by the Citadel, and seeing Tanya. The Grandparents took the kids to a Halloween party at church. Celia won a ribbon for more original costume. She was a pterodactyl, we had that costume form years ago. I'm glad she could use it. They went with Addison and Kieran too. I went to my 20th High School reunion. It was small, but it made it nice. We pulled a bunch of table together and talked about our lives and reminisced of earlier years. One friend there was Huntington's disease. She had her caregiver bring her, in a wheel chair, and it really set the tone of the night to just talk with her and others and be real. I wasn't the only on with a Special needs child, and we seem to all enjoy each others' company very much. It was a lovely time, I'm glad I went. The ride two and from L.A. was nice and short 7 hours each way. That is a record for me, in my van I drive more slowly and we tend to stop a lot. Bri and I were counting all the cars I've driven that road in. It has been at least a half a dozen. We got to have a little vanilla roll cake early for my mom's birthday and it seemed as decked out as any other major Holiday there. My parents spoiled me and it was great to have a quick trip. Emmy took her PSAT on Saturday and had a temple trip with the youth on Friday so she missed the trip, but we will catch her next time. It was nice for Joseph to be with the cousins without his Big Sister who all the attention falls on. It was a fun time.~
No comments:
Post a Comment