Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pre-Halloween festivities


 I had Joseph take a sunset picture for me with my camera as we drove to our Ward Halloween party.













Halloween Party time. This holiday seems pretty celebrated these days. So many adults were dressed up at our ward Halloween party. They went all out for the activity, almost like how Christmas is such a celebration. We loved the haunted house and the various carnival games. We were missing Emmy, she usually does all the games with Celia, but she was in Lake Tahoe having a fun time at a young women's retreat.  Joseph was so sweet. We went to decorate a room at church to pass out candy in and he offered to help with the set up of the party. He wanted to stay there until it was time to start. I love how he is so helpful. Celia too was setting up chairs and helping me to do various things to prepare. We did go home in time to find Celia's fairy costume she got for her birthday that I have been searching for for weeks. We also found my viking hat and Joseph found a cape to wear.   Spence and Bri came by the party too and I loved seeing how happy Spencer was, he just loves decorations and holidays. He was giving me kisses, I'm glad I get credit for the good things too and not just for whenever things aren't just how he likes, he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...