Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Go, Fix, Rest

I want to get out and move. I went to my old gym on Monday. It was funny seeing the manager there. Of course He recognized me since I've had that membership for a while( Despite the I haven't seen You in a while look ), but I've been going to the one in Rocklin more since it is a bit closer.  It was foggy and I ran on the treadmill a little. Pretty boring, I tell ya. So the next day I went walking around a nice neighbor hood that has a great circular path and some biking paths nearby. I love to hike, and this was as pretty as being out in nature on a hike even though it was just green space near neighborhoods. I loved the blue birds, the trees, the sun breaking through the fog and everything being green. Funny how it gets so green here in the winter because of all the moisture and rain.  It has been extra cold here this year so all my plants in the backyard look dead, but hopefully things will come back in a month or two. Finding a lady bug gave me hope, he kids loved it too. I put it on my rose bush and hope she/he wants to stay.

There always a mishap when I plan to go out and exercise. Celia broke her glasses Monday, Tuesday Spence slept in Tuesday so we couldn't walk the other kids to school, and Today Joseph had a scrapped up knee from a mishap yesterday so walking was out of the question. Guess I'll just have to make the effort at a different time today. It makes me happy to stretch , be out and about,  and exercise. Its not a resolution per say, but consistently treating my body well is! That being said I have some sleep to make up since I was with Spence last night. I gotta get my no light curtains I bought up so that I can cat nap during the day sometime, my body knows when its light out and wont let me sleep. Here's to tricking it and getting some rest!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...