Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Driving Emmy and Star Celia
I'm getting excited for Emmy to actually have her driver's license. The running of kids back and forth for activities can be really busy! I think its one of those having teenagers things. Something drives you crazy and it prepares you for them to be a little bit more independent. So, yeah waiting for her to come out of school while the other kids are getting out of school makes me excited for her to drive herself to school in just two short months! While we were waiting for Emmy, Celia and Joseph and I played at the park near Emmy's high school. Celia and Joseph just had their teeth cleaned ( Celia will be going back to the dentist on Thursday to have her two baby fangs extracted to make room for her eye teeth, yikes) and were excited to be out of school! It has been a cold winter, but a little sunshine really warms our spirits and the body. Celia got a haircut, we love the cute Dora the Explorer style on her.
Celia star of the week. She has made a poster, brought three things to share, provided photos to go on the star wall and had the teacher read her favorite book to the class. She says it is a lot of work to be a star. I'm sending a little letter about her for them to read today and I'll be her special visitor for lunch tomorrow. On Friday her friends give her a binder of artwork and a fun note from each member of the class. They grow up too quickly. I'm glad I have Celia to do all this fun elementary school age activities with. We are excited for Valentine's day. Celia says it is her favorite Holiday! That doesn't surprise me knowing her love of pink and all things heart shaped.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...



No comments:
Post a Comment